Manufacturers Engage is an invitation-only event for manufacturers, particularly helpful for HR staff. Following the direction of last year's event, we'll be digging a little deeper into the subject of talent attraction/retention by hosting a vital industry dialogue between manufacturers and the students who will be their next employees. We have 45 students from nine districts across Macomb County lined up to participate. Join us and be a part of the conversation around:
- Training and continuing education opportunities
- A workplace culture that appeals to Millennials
- What employers expect from new hires
- What students are expecting from potential employers
- What career advancement opportunities exist in the industry
Generously Sponsored by: Sterling Heights Regional Chamber of Commerce, City of Sterling Heights, Advancing Macomb
Questions? Call Melanie Davis at 586.731.5400, x22.